What is the cost for a quote?

If you own the property, we do not charge for quotes.

Will I need planning permission?

Planning a extension, loft conversion or any external changes to your house will require either planning permission or permitted development. Structural alteration will also require building control.

My property is listed or in a conservation area?

If your property is listed, the building requires special care to uphold their integrity. This means stricter rules and regulations. Plenty of additional help and guidance can be found your local council heritage site. Materials used must be like for like i.e. using lime render and plaster

Do I supply my own designs?

You can either choose your own structural engineer and architect or we can help recommend one to you.

What previous projects have you done?

Please see our previous projects on our home page and also our Houzz page.

How do I pay?

Payment is normally by bank transfer or cheque. On larger jobs we accept stage payments as work progresses.

How long are quotes valid for?

Our quotes are valid for three months.

How much experience does your team have?

Our team has many years of experience as well as our director having over 40 which started as a time-served apprentice.

How long will planning permission take?

From the initial survey, it can take at least 20 weeks to get a decision, including the time take for the drawing of the plans and submission of the application.
Responsive website designed & developed by
× Responsive website designed & developed by